Tuesday, June 16, 2009

New Happy Place?

So quite some time ago, I did a google search of the word dirt. YES, YES, I know, there is a lot of smut out there when you type in the word dirt, dirty, dirtier, dirtiest, blah, blah, blah.

But, this time, when I did the same thing, I found a new happy place to visit! The site is called The State Dirt Company. The cool thing is, should I get closer to the end of my journey here on this earth...(no pun intended) I can now PURCHASE some dirt from lots of different states. Now don't get me wrong, I am in NO HURRY to check out as of yet, however, when my time comes to be in the ground instead of collecting it, I want to know I have dirt from EVERY ONE of the states in the


U S A.

Check them out here: http://www.statedirt.com/ I even have some dirt in one of those little jars they sell the dirt in! Go figure! :) P.S. Not that my birthday is coming up anytime soonly, but YOU did ask what to get me right? Shopping. Simplified. Send Soonly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty neat!