Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Firehouse 103




Here I go again! Trying to make another attempt at getting caught up on all of the blogging that I need to do. Sometimes it feels like the more I try to get it done, the nicer the weather becomes and the less time I find myself blogging about dirt and the MORE time I am out working in it! From my perspective, it is a bountiful payoff!

So, Joseph did another call back at this station. He did 15 calls in a 20 hour period, and sometime in between he even found some time to collect dirt from the firehouse for me. It is another station located in the Sac Metro Fire District. It was certainly busy!

I love that these firehouses are usually located smack dab in the middle of a residential area. (DUH!) Makes sense really... but it also makes it easier for him to help me collect my dirt. Remember, it was almost a year ago that I set a goal to get dirt from every firehouse in the district. One more down and MANY MANY to go! ***

No comments: