Friday, December 19, 2008

Denied by CALIFORNIA




So, here it is...the ultimate in Dis...On November 3rd I received this letter...

Dear Ms. Ridley,

Thank you for taking the time to send your request to Governor Schwarzenegger. As we hope you understand, the Governor receives many similar requests, and although he would like to fulfill each one, his busy schedule simply does not permit it.

Again, thank you for contacting the Governor's office.

Sincerely,

Office of Constituent Affairs

My favorite part?

A. It was on my birthday!

B. It wasn't even signed

C. It was on my birthday!



Shhhhhsh. Denied by my own "home" state.

tsk tsk tsk.

P.S. What the heck is the Office of Constituent Affairs anyway?


At least the Governor of the State of Washington took the time to forward my request onto someone else who could take care of it. (please see upcoming post...)

No comments: