Friday, December 19, 2008

Famous by noon tomorrow...

Or is it infamous? I love going to my stat finder and seeing where all the hits to the blog site are coming from. On Sunday, for no particular reason, I happened to have an enormous amount of "hits". I wondered what was up, because I didn't really have anything very quippy to say about anything, I didn't post anything new, not a single thing was updated or changed! Then, after finding out that Florida apparently reads my blog, I discovered what was up. Go to http://www.palmbeachpost.com/blogs/content/shared-blogs/palmbeach/floridapolitics/entries to see for yourself what all the excitement was about.

After doing so, be sure to go to the calendar for the Sunday December 14th posting. How fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool!
I'm gonna go check mine now. I had a couple hundred new visitors yeterday as opposed to my usual 50-60.