Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year? New Dirt!

Truth be told... if I had my way, everyday would be NEW YEARS DAY! I love new beginnings. That is probably why when I go out each day, I love to get the mail! Everyday is different and there is always a chance some NEW dirt will come my way. In making my plans for the new year and what I would like to accomplish with my dirt collection, I thought it would be wise to recap all of the states that I recieved dirt from in 2008.

Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Alabama, California, no wait...

On second thought, it would be easier to list the states that I DID NOT recieve dirt from....

Connecticut, Colorado, Indiana, Kansas, Maryland, Minnesota, Maine, Missouri, Mississippi, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia, and Wisconsin.

So 2009, HERE I COME! I hope to finish off my list of Capitols for sure. And another goal is to have dirt collected from the new LDS temples being dedicated this year. I have even thought of starting my celebrity dirt quest as well. With the Sundance Film Festival right around the corner, you never know who might be walking around, just waiting to hand out some samples from their hometowns! (You never know, it could happen?!)

I could use everyone's help for sure! So call your travel agents, plan lots of trips, call lots of relatives, and send lots of samples! I will be sure to give you credit. Out with the old and in with the new! Send me some dirt, and I'll always LOVE you!

No comments: