Thursday, January 1, 2009

Las Vegas Strip and Lake Mead


I was saving this post for a later date in hopes that more samples from this person would come in. My enthusiasm prevents me from waiting any longer! Here are samples from another person whom I have never met in person, but we have a mutual acquaintance. Her samples are unique in that they are both dirt, gravel, and rocks all in one! The samples were taken from the strip in Las Vegas, Nevada, Lake Mead, Nevada and another sight just outside of Lake Mead. The thing about dirt from Nevada is that no matter where it is sent from, it always seems so dry and crumbly. These samples are no different. I actually took the rock she sent and made it part of a planter decoration in my home. Her name is KK and she also sent some really cool samples from San Diego which I will post about later. THANK YOU! Keep the samples coming!

No comments: