Sunday, October 26, 2008

Don't mess with TEXAS

Scrapbook pages cont. This dirt sample was actually purchased at a store in Dallas. One of the few times that I didn't get down and dirty, I just dug out a dollar! We were headed to Houston, then Galveston in order to board a cruise ship. This is the same trip that took us from Salt Lake City to Dallas Texas, to Houston Texas, to Galveston Texas and on to the ship.
The Royal Caribbean cruise ship, Rhapsody of the Seas then took us to Key West Florida, Belize, Cozumel, and back into Texas. I loved Dallas. It was one of the prettiest cities I have ever been in. The company that made the little foot shaped dirt holder has since gone out of business. BOO. I would have liked to gotten feet with dirt in them from everywhere! If you know of anyone that makes these little treasures still, hook a sister up!

No comments: