Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Election day looms

So now that my "Older than dirt" campaign is in full swing, I thought that I would give you a quick update as to the states that have responded. Much to my surprise, SEVERAL! The following states have sent me samples: West Virginia, South Dakota, North Dakota, Georgia, Utah, New Mexico and Delaware. After I have received a few more, I will post some photos and some incredible stories that have been shared thus far. One state even tells me that their state legislature passed a law to make their dirt the official "State Soil". WOW! And I have some in my collection! Going to the post office everyday is just like looking forward to Christmas! Thank you in advance to all of the states that are taking the time to fulfill my request. Oh, and thank you too for sending me links to research even more fascinating facts about dirt, soil, and sand.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another Georgia sample is coming your way by the end of the week. I still have to mail it.